Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Over the Sink Shelf

Over the Sink ShelfThis would be a great shelf if I was able to put it together. Basically this shelf comes in three pieces. BUT it doesn't fit together. I think it would be a great shelf if only I can get it together. I'm not sure if I want my dad to sand it down to make it fit, or if I should just send it back...

Not very sturdy at all. Hoping to put a couple of small things up there as a decor holder, but my items were too big. Much thinner and flimsy than I thought it would be. It is still attractive though.

Buy Over the Sink Shelf Now

This item was just what I wanted. A moderate height with just enough room to fit my soap dispensers, a few knick knacks, and a small plant. Item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Shipping packaging was very secure. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend to others.

Read Best Reviews of Over the Sink Shelf Here

hard to find size, fit perfectly between washer and wall, is holding bottles of laundry products strong-no extra support. Good value for the $

Want Over the Sink Shelf Discount?

This over the sink shelf is very sturdy and it was very easy to assemble the legs to the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment