Thursday, October 2, 2014

Schulte Large Under Shelf Basket, White

Schulte Large Under Shelf Basket, WhiteThis product works as advertised. It is a sturdy build that fits snuggly under my pantry shelf. I am able to fit much of my food storage products: plastic wrap, aluminum wrap, 2 boxes of bags.

This was purchased because it is wide enough to accommodate the two main colors of 8 1/2x11 cardstock I use to make cards. I turn the two stacks, narrow side facing out and now I have the most used cardstock readily available without hanging anymore shelves on already overcrowded walls! The shelf is sturdy enough to hold a nice stack of white and ivory cardstock!

Buy Schulte Large Under Shelf Basket, White Now

This is perfect for my new kitchen. I don't have alot of drawers so this keeps things in its place where it would have been wasted.

Read Best Reviews of Schulte Large Under Shelf Basket, White Here

This shelf is about 19" wide and about 10" deep at the top. The shelf narrows to the bottom part. The brackets accommodate a shelf with a maximum of 1" thickness, making it a little wobbly for thinner shelves, like mine. These are sturdy but the wobbliness means that I can't put things that might roll out and break. This limits their use in my pantry to lighter things that won't make the shelf droop and those that can't break. I bought a few and they have been very useful for uncluttering my pantry a bit.

Want Schulte Large Under Shelf Basket, White Discount?

I live in an apartment with a tiny (even for an apartment) kitchen. The cabinet space is laughable so I really needed to find a solution that gave me a little more shelf space.

These Schulte under shelf baskets are ideal and work perfectly for what I need. They fit nicely just inside the cabinet so that the doors can easily close, and the arms that hold the basket in place are long enough that they're fairly stable.

I do dislike that they don't have any sort of grip, so they slide off REALLY easily. It's enough of an annoyance that I took a star away because of it, but the baskets are worth purchasing despite that.

No comments:

Post a Comment