Monday, October 20, 2014

Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack

Seville Classics SHE99905 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility RackThis is a good, sturdy rack for shoes or anything else of suitable size. I refused to get a shoe tree, as they run the risk of warping the shape of your shoes. Other shoe racks are flimsy, have gaps in the frames, don't hold as many shoes, or aren't stackable. The iron mesh shelves guarantee that even your spikiest stilettos have a good base. The shelves also have no incline, which adds stability. I gave a full, double-stacked rack an "earthquake test," and all the shoes stayed upright.

One person stated that the shelves weren't tall enough for high heels. This is untrue, at least for my size 7 (American sizing) high heels. Even my 4.5 inch (11.4 cm) platform stiletto heels could fit on each rack, although they touched the underside of the rack above them. I measured each shelf as having 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) of available height.

I am giving 4 stars out of 5 is due to the lack of aesthetics. While it is well built, it looks like something fit for stacking firewood in a quaint cabin. Also, due to its iron construction, it may rust. I found traces of rusty dust in the packaging, so I am apprehensive of putting damp shoes on the rack. I plan to paint this black to match the decor and give it a protective waterproof coating.

I bought two of the racks and they work great. I was able to fit four pairs of my husband's shoes on each level and five pairs of mine per level. I also liked that I was able to put shoes on the floor under the bottom level.

Buy Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack Now

Small, sturdy, high quality shoe rack. Have 3 of these. I like the mesh shelves, shoes wont slip off. 3 to 4 shoes can will fit on each shelves depending on size. Sandals can fit on the very bottom making this a 4 tier. These racks are half the price at Sams Club website/store. Well worth it for a quality shoe rack.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack Here

I bought a shoe rack very similar to this from my local costco. I wrote to the company and they did not make the same style but this is very similar. The rack came packaged in plain cardboard which somewhat surprised me because the company has a different style at Bed Bath and Beyond with their branding all over.

Anyway, it was packaged well, and it came with all the pieces you need to put together. The instructions are easy to follow and it was put together in under 10 minutes. Your will have to use some muscle to push down each shelf on the supports but I suppose you could carefully do this with a hammer though I would not suggest it.

My favorite part about this rack is that it is metal mesh. There are some racks out there in which shoes get stuck but not with the mesh. The mesh is small enough to allow air to circulate in case the shoes are wet. Further, even though this is a three tiered rack the bottom shelf is high enough where you can store shoes underneath it thereby making this 4 tiers in a sense.

These are stackable and the hardware for this option is also provided making this a very versatile and expandable piece.

Want Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack Discount?

This product is great. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is that some of my heels won't fit in the bottom two racks. The 6.5 inches of room between racks won't accomodate a size 9.5 with more than a 3 inch heel just so you know. I just put them on the top rack or left them in the shoe box, which worked out fine. I bought 2 of these and left the middle rack out of one so I could stack 3 shoe boxes high or put my shorter boots on the bottom rack. I just wish I had a bigger closet so I could have 3 across.

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment