Monday, October 13, 2014

Shelves-To-Go Packable Suitcase Shelves, Black

Shelves-To-Go STG-20 20 by 12-Inch Packable Suitcase Shelves, BlackI travel on a lot of trips with one or two night stays and then on to the next place. I thought this would help with eliminating the packing and unpacking for just the night or two. I thought it would help with finding things quickly. It almost does that...however...

I am down to only taking one carry-on and this unit only fits into the largest carry-on bag which is also the heaviest. I tried putting the clothes on the shelves and couldn't close the carry-on. I put the clothes into space saver bags, then on the shelves and the carry-on wouldn't close. Then I put the shelves in, then rolled the space savers as usual and everything fit. So off I went.

When I got to the B & B I took out the rolled bags, set the shelves in the closet, opened the space savers and put them on the shelves. Yes, it did help organize and keep my clothes safely out of buggy legs and mites. When it was time to pack up for the road trip I took the shelves off the closet bar and everything fell out. Not a time saver there. But since we had a car I didn't have to tightly close the carry-on. It ended up I tied a ribbon around the shelves so the clothes wouldn't fall out and just carried the shelves to the car and put them in the trunk, then at the next stop carried them in.

Not really great for what the shelves did. Don't think I'll be using them much. DESIGN NEEDS TO INCLUDE SOME SORT OF CLOSURE FOR WHEN THE SHELVES ARE OPEN OR PLACE THE HANGERS CLOSER TO THE FRONT SO SHELVES TIP BACK.

This is the perfect product for travelling light. It fits perfectly in my carry-on bag and it makes packing a breeze.

Buy Shelves-To-Go Packable Suitcase Shelves, Black Now

Great product. I use it extensively. As long as you don't try to make it carry "too much", it serves perfectly the purpose.

My only worry is how it will behave after many uses. Keep you posted

Read Best Reviews of Shelves-To-Go Packable Suitcase Shelves, Black Here

It definitely helped me pack more clothes for my trip while taking up less space in my suitcase. It was extremely convenient and I was able to organize my clothes faster when I arrived at my destination.

Want Shelves-To-Go Packable Suitcase Shelves, Black Discount?

This item certainly comes in handy especially if you are the type of traveler who visits multiple places on the same trip. One does not have to deal with packing and unpacking throughout the trip. Also, I like the way the product fits easily into my luggage. It is lightweight, so it does not add much to the overall weight of your luggage.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment