Sunday, October 5, 2014

Whitmor 6066-930 Supreme Over The Sink Shelf

Whitmor 6066-930 Supreme Over The Sink ShelfGreat space save, and very nice looking. So many of the over the sink shelves that I looked at were very poor quality. This one however is sturdy as well as stylish.

I loved the idea that it had very little to assemble, and the wood was of good quality. However, in the picture, it appeared to be able to fit over a one handled sink lever, but did not quite fit over mine. But, I adjusted the screw-in legs and put round ceramic coasters under each foot, and it works just fine. It is not flimsy like others I have bought over the years, and I know it will last much, much longer. Overall, I would say it is a great product and would suggest to anyone, and, unlike me, make sure to measure your sink area and verify with the measurements on the product page and you'll be fine.

Buy Whitmor 6066-930 Supreme Over The Sink Shelf Now

I placed this shelf under a window to lift my plants. It works perfectly and holds a lot of heft! Stylish too!

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6066-930 Supreme Over The Sink Shelf Here

I thought it was a great looking shelf and from the discription & pictures that it would work over my sink. Read the other buyer's comment about the faucet lever not being able to raise up fully. So double checked my measurements. Thought for sure I would have plenty of room. Well I was wrong! From the end of the chrome leg to the BOTTOM of the shelf is approx. 7 1/2 inches. I need approx. 8+ inches for the faucet handle to clear!

I am trying different setups From old fashion coasters to small blocks of wood to raise the shelf setup higher.

I also have found a site that carries taller simular feet to the ones that screw into the bottoms of the 4 supports that maybe can raise the shelf enough. I am still debating whether to order them or not.

Ok found taller screw-in feet(?).Ordered them & just received them. Raised the bottom of the rack shelf approx. 3/4". High enough for my faucet handle to clear.

I did modify how it is set up also. I lowered the shelf on the back posts & then placed the back legs on my narrow window sil, left the front legs at original height. Because I had to order a batch of the screw-in feet, I may end up selling them on ebay.

12-09-11 YAA! Found some longer screw-in feet that raise my shelf so my on faucet clears the shelf. The seller sells them in a group of 20. I have 16 feet left, so I will be selling them on ebay to help others raise their over the sink shelf

Want Whitmor 6066-930 Supreme Over The Sink Shelf Discount?

I have very little counter space, window a above the sink with no place to set a plant, my soap dispenser, or anything. It fits perfect and matches my cabinets!! Great Value!! Love it!!

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment