Monday, October 13, 2014

Wrought Iron Shelf Unit for Counter/Desk

Wrought Iron Shelf Unit for Counter/DeskI purchased for my kitchen. This shelf is very attractive and just the size and look I wanted for my countertop. I would purchase from this company again without hesitation. I got exactly what I wanted and the price was right.

I have searched hi & low for a good value in wrought iron for the kitchen. I am surprised at how expensive most of it is, plus they get you on shipping because it is heavy. This is the second piece of Amish wrought iron I've purchased here on Amazon and it will not be my last, I will also highly recommend this line to others..... I'm certain you will be happy with your purchase.

Pay close attention to the dimensions given. They are very accurate.

Yes, there are no hardware items included. Don't let that dissuade you from the purchase. I used large, long nails that had large nail heads, found the stud in the wall and hammered the nail into the stud until about 1/2" or so to the wall. Keep the nail at an angle, as if you were going to hang a picture. I also used smaller nails to balance the piece in a similar fashion but the main support is provided by the large "anchor" nail. The shelf is very stable & I used a black marker to hide the steel color of the nail.... you can not notice it. My husband was impressed (Mr. Construction).

I will use the top shelf for platters and the bottom for other items, like books or bar accessories, this piece hangs over our "bar" area in the kitchen. Plus, you can hang items from each of the four corner hooks that would serve as legs if used on top of a counter or desk. I just made sure to hang the shelf so that the hooks cleared the bottom of the archway I hung the shelf on so that all four hooks are available to use. If that is not possible then you could still use the 2 front hooks if the back two are against the wall when hung.

I also have just ordered the "corner" small shelf.

I am VERY pleased with the quality and the value. Plus, the items were shipped quickly at no extra charge.

Julie-Ann

So. Calif.

Buy Wrought Iron Shelf Unit for Counter/Desk Now

This shelf is used on top of a counter. The shelf depth is good for a average length loaf of bread or a pie pan.

The shelf arrived promptly and in good condition.

Read Best Reviews of Wrought Iron Shelf Unit for Counter/Desk Here

Great quality, looks great in my kitchen I use it for pots. Elegant but not overstated design.

Want Wrought Iron Shelf Unit for Counter/Desk Discount?

I had, and wanted another lucite shelf but, my cat rubbed up against it and finally broke it so, I had to get something more sturdy and this fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment