Friday, July 12, 2013

Elegant Home Fashion Neal Double Door Floor Cabinet

Elegant Home Fashion Neal Double Door Floor CabinetI may have given this product 3 stars if I hadn't been so excited about getting it and if I hadn't been so disappointed after receiving it. It absolutely is not worth $120 or anything close to that. I bought a little floor cabinet from Target for $30 for my bathroom, and it is better quality than this thing.

Pros:

1) It *looks* nice.

2) It was very well packaged and arrived quickly.

3) It came with all of the correct parts, and there were even a couple of extras.

Cons:

1) It is very VERY cheaply made. The screws and cams don't quite fit right in certain spots, and the wood is not of a high quality. I'm fairly certain that it is particle board. For $120!!!

2) It's wobbly. You can mount it to the wall, but you shouldn't have to just for it to be sturdy.

3) The "wood" is very dark. Almost black. I don't really mind that so much, but if you think it's going to be like the picture, it's not.

4) It scratches easily.

5) It's difficult to assemble alone, so have someone help you.

I hope this helps. This is actually my very first negative experience with Amazon, so you know I am not just complaining!

Ordered Monday, arrived Thursday! Packaged nicely, husband assembled in about an hour, just dust off and decorate! Not the highest quality wood in the world, but it looks elegant and clean. Our Blu-ray DVD player just fits on the shelf inside the doors.

Buy Elegant Home Fashion Neal Double Door Floor Cabinet Now

Fits perfectly in the space. Easy to install. Looks great. Far exceeds my expectations. Yes, I would recommend it to a friends.

Read Best Reviews of Elegant Home Fashion Neal Double Door Floor Cabinet Here

No comments:

Post a Comment