Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ClosetMaid 420 8-Cube Laminate Storage Organizer, White

ClosetMaid 420 8-Cube Laminate Storage Organizer, WhiteWe have a huge playroom and I bought one of these for toy storage! I have doors on the top two cubes and the bottom 6 are just open. It works out GREAT! We bought another for my daughters room!

This organizer is the perfect size for all my daughter's books and odds and ends. I had low expectations for quality since I have bought this company's items before, and this product did not dissappoint. But I knew what I was getting and for the price I am content. If your looking for top notch quality stay away from this product, but if you are looking for cheap and moderately attractive storage then this product will meet your needs. It is a snap to assymble and is sturdy enough, although I wouldn't let a 30 lb. child sit on it. As I said I am content(it saved me from building one from scratch), and my wife is more than pleased.

Buy ClosetMaid 420 8-Cube Laminate Storage Organizer, White Now

I recently came to the conclusion that I have too much stuff! Now I am organized!! These cabinets look great, holds lots of stuff and were easy to put together after the first one. I kept forgetting to put the laminate side of each piece facing up, it took half an hour. The second piece took 15 minutes (again I got one piece upside down)and the third one I did in 7 minutes! I am very happy with my purchase and I would recommend these pieces to everyone. They even look nice in the closet.

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 420 8-Cube Laminate Storage Organizer, White Here

I am hoping amazon fixes this. Started putting this together and the more we did the more cracks and scratches we found! This is for my 3 year olds room. I hope he doesnt find the bad parts and start picking at them. I cant believe it is listed for this price with how messed up it came! Not worth $10!!

Want ClosetMaid 420 8-Cube Laminate Storage Organizer, White Discount?

Laminate torn through to particle board in several spots.

Use an electric drill to put together.

Use and toss. Lucky if it lasts 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment