Monday, July 29, 2013

Sonax RX-3500 Rio 35-Inch Midnight Black TV Stand with Two Glass Shelves

Sonax RX-3500 Rio 35-Inch Midnight Black TV Stand with Two Glass ShelvesI was looking for a specific size in a TV stand for my 40" Samsung LED TV. This stand fits perfectly for my needs. It also gives a good height to my TV (good viewing angle). The shelves provide good space for my media components (they look like would fit most of the A/V receivers). It's made of the boards that are not too thick, but overall construction is sturdy enough for most mid-size flat screen TVs. Also, black finish blends very well with most of the TVs on the market (since most of them are black).

I am very happy I chose this product.

It has been a very tedious job to find this item that met height, width, depth among thousand of design. And Sonax made a good product in this.

Thank you

Buy Sonax RX-3500 Rio 35-Inch Midnight Black TV Stand with Two Glass Shelves Now

No comments:

Post a Comment