Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Coaster Contemporary Asymmetrical Cube Bookcase Black Finish

Coaster Contemporary Asymmetrical Cube Bookcase Black FinishNot great at writing reviews but since there are none for this Item I figured I better.

The Good: This bookcase is thick and extremely sturdy even before putting things in it. Its not one of those Walmart bookcases that is mainly held together by the cardboard backing (I'm not talking bad about those I have 5. Just saying this is a MUCH better quality). The finish on it is beautiful and exactly as it appears in the picture.

The Bad: The directions. They have all the steps you need but are very vague as to the orientation of each piece so its very easy to get one section upside down. All I have to say is put it all together before gluing then separate the joints to glue so you don't mess up.

Bottom Line: Not only would I recommend it I will be buying a second one in a few weeks

It was a little hard to put together, it would look right but it really needed to be flipped over. But once it was done I love it, it looks great in my home. My recomendation woud be to put it all together before glueing anything, then go back and glue when it is right.

Buy Coaster Contemporary Asymmetrical Cube Bookcase Black Finish Now

No comments:

Post a Comment