Friday, July 26, 2013

RTA Home and Office TVM-021 Glass and Aluminum Clear Tempered Glass Plasma/LCD TV Stand with Wire M

RTA Home and Office TVM-021 Glass and Aluminum Clear Tempered Glass Plasma/LCD TV Stand with Wire ManagementI ordered this item because of two excellent reviews and it looked great in picture. I think the TV cart may still turn out to be good but I had horrible problem trying to assemble it.

First of all, the packing material is terrible. Some of styrofoam panels were paper thin & severely frayed. As a result, as soon as I opened the box, pieces of styrofoam flew out like feathers and made a big mess all over the place.

More importantly, several crucial pieces are missing without which you can neither complete the assembly nor run to local hardware store to buy a replacement! I can understand one missing screw but a whole panel & it's fasteners??

The so-called assembly instructions are woefully inadequate and, get this, do not give any contact information about the manufacturer!

I guess I will try to contact the retailer (not Amazon) for help.

I got online to give this item ZERO stars. My husband and I were putting it together and nothing was labeled. The directions are poor. BUT once we put it together, it is wonderful. It is sturdy, gorgeous looking and was just what we wanted. So we give it 5 stars even though it gave us a minor headache to put it together. It is definitely worth the effort.

Buy RTA Home and Office TVM-021 Glass and Aluminum Clear Tempered Glass Plasma/LCD TV Stand with Wire M Now

A good, sturdy, attractive stand. As another reviewer said, it may give some a bit of a think when trying to put it together (although that may vary by your spatial capabilities; I, personally, didn't have any problems, although that wasn't by help of the instructions). But I've been exceptionally pleased with mine, having owned it for a few months now; mine holds a 40" HD television and is more than capable of taking this weight, although of course the stand isn't as wide as the tv. I would certainly recommend it to others who are looking for a simple sturdy yet elegant glass stand of this size.

Read Best Reviews of RTA Home and Office TVM-021 Glass and Aluminum Clear Tempered Glass Plasma/LCD TV Stand with Wire M Here

No comments:

Post a Comment