Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sterilite 50-Quart Shelf Tote Base and Lid with Platinum Latches 6-Pack

Sterilite 19376406 50-Quart Shelf Tote Driftwood Base and Lid with Platinum Latches 6-PackI use totes to store the large amount of varied things I get and the fact that I support about 5 computers (custom made) with parts and the like, have like many people all kinds of extra "stuff" lying about that can be boxed.

These totes can hold a great amount of weight, so far the most I put in one is about 75lbs and it did not effect it. Their frames also allow you to in a hurry put heavier boxes atop the lighter ones (though I am sure there is something to re-stacking your stored items for heavier on the bottom) I am just saying you can get away with it with these (I have had such stacks for a few weeks) before re-stacking them.

I use an inventory system that assigns a tote a tote ID which corresponds to an Access Database which has information about what is in each tote.

I have 10 of these (have ordered 2 5 packs) and will order more if my storage needs grow.

Very fair price for buying 5 at once (ended up in my case having Prime, and these being Prime Eligible ) at about $14 per Tote.

That is under what stores charge around here for similar tote, and I don't have to go pick them up.

Sturdy, reliable and the lids are great and the locking system for the lids is superior to snap on varieties.

I purchased ten of these totes and was very pleased. They are clean looking and sturdy. Would recommend these totes to everyone.

Buy Sterilite 50-Quart Shelf Tote Base and Lid with Platinum Latches 6-Pack Now

These containers are nice and sturdy. Also they stack very nicely. Driftwood is a wierd name it has a slightly grey-brown color to it with creamy looking handles. Would buy more and would recommend =)

Read Best Reviews of Sterilite 50-Quart Shelf Tote Base and Lid with Platinum Latches 6-Pack Here

No comments:

Post a Comment