Sunday, August 18, 2013

Con-Tact Premium Ribbed Shelf Liner 18 in x 15 ft

Con-Tact Premium Ribbed Shelf Liner 18 in x 15 ftThis Con-Tact shelf liner is great, probably the best shelf liner I've used. It is *very* easy to cut, which makes installation a breeze. With other shelf liners -I'm thinking of the Ikea stuff, which is especially bad -it is tough to cut straight lines, meaning lots of annoying trimming. None of that necessary with the Con-Tact; I got a clean cut the first time, every time.

My only quibble is the size, particularly the width. It seems like I was coming up *just* a little short in many places. I would have preferred it to be 20 inches, rather than 18 inches wide. Maybe my kitchen just has wide drawers, so this might not be an issue for you.

If you are a Costco member, you can buy it there for half the going rate here.

This product is made in Taiwan.

I prefer to use this shelf liner under bathroom cabinets. It's sturdy & clans up easily. It's a bit slick, so items slide out easily, but you do want to tack it down, some way, probably. I prefer this type over the adhesive type that is such a PITA to remove if/when you want to change it out.

Buy Con-Tact Premium Ribbed Shelf Liner 18 in x 15 ft Now

Easy to cut and fit, sometimes it curls up as I am laying on the shelf, so I use a hair dryer to soften it and then it lays nice and flat. It looks clean on the shelf.

Read Best Reviews of Con-Tact Premium Ribbed Shelf Liner 18 in x 15 ft Here

Item shipped promptly,very good price.This was very easy to measure and cut.Using it on wire shelves so items don't fall through. Would recommend.

Want Con-Tact Premium Ribbed Shelf Liner 18 in x 15 ft Discount?

I bought this liner because I thought it would be easy to clean but the ridges actually make it harder. Also, it's a little thinner than I thought it would be but so far has not caused any issues. Next time I will try a cork liner as I heard it works very well, is thick and easy to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment