Monday, August 19, 2013

Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Tapioca

Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, TapiocaI bought this for my daughter. She has a lot of scarves, so she'll probably need another one. It takes up some space after you put the scarves on it, but it's just the bulk of the scarves.

I liked this one because the scarves are stored individually, so that you can find and remove the one you want without disturbing the others. I also liked it, because it wouldn't snag or damage the scarves.

My daughter really liked it.

This scarf hanger worked perfectly and is very good quality. My closet is more organized and my scarves no longer have fold lines.

Buy Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Tapioca Now

I was looking for an efficient way to store my scarves that would make them easy to access, without taking up much room. This is the answer for me! The canvas tabs don't snag or wrinkle my scarves, which is a must. I'm going to be ordering a couple more--they're the perfect organizational tool!

Read Best Reviews of Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Tapioca Here

I'm always looking for organizing ideas and organizing my scarves so they are easily accessible was a problem. This answered that problem. Plus, I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as it is. Each loop is closed with a magnetic snap, so it's easy to get your scarves in and out without having to slide them through a hole. Everything is visible and accessible. Thanks for a great product, I highly recommend.

Want Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Tapioca Discount?

I bought this for my wife for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I asked her what she thought of it and she said "it looks really nice, it is great for delicate scarves and it holds a lot"... She said she probably has around 20 scarves. All in all she is happy with it, and she said to give it 4 out of 5 five stars.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment