Monday, August 19, 2013

Floating Wall Shelf - "Melon" (Clear) (16" W x 9" D)

Floating Wall Shelf - 'Melon'I purchased a pair of these shelves and they installed easily. I was a little surprised that the shelf is not flush against the wall when mounted, but curves very slightly away from the wall with the deepest portion being in the center where the support is. Still, this does not detract from it's function or appearance. The shelf needs to be loaded evenly, as it does only have the single support and will tip to one side if one item is much heavier than the other. I am happy with the shelves and they work perfectly in the application I purchased them for.

While the shelf itself is an attractive way to display items and not be too concerned about space or damaging wall, the anchors supplied are not adequate for intended use. Ease of install is hampered with inferior anchors. I used some of my own anchors and install was a breeze.

Buy Floating Wall Shelf - "Melon" (Clear) (16" W x 9" D) Now

A beautiful product that was very easy to install. Only drawback for me is that it is slightly bigger than what I thought it would be.

Read Best Reviews of Floating Wall Shelf - "Melon" (Clear) (16" W x 9" D) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment