Saturday, August 10, 2013

Honey-Can-Do WRD-01273 30-Inch Wide Extra-Tall Top-Shelf Storage Closet, Blue

Honey-Can-Do WRD-01273 30-Inch Wide Extra-Tall Top-Shelf Storage Closet, BlueAfter I assembled it and put my daughters clothes in that she outgrew, it collapsed. The poles bent and plastic snapped. Now folks were talking about childrens clothing sizes 1 6. We're not talking about heavy weight at all. The closet wasn't even full. Don't waste your money.

I put it together and literally within 1 hour it collapse and the corners all cracked. I had to tape them for reinforcement. I didn't return the item due to these cracks..

I would not recommend.

Buy Honey-Can-Do WRD-01273 30-Inch Wide Extra-Tall Top-Shelf Storage Closet, Blue Now

i thought this was pretty easy to put together, but i dont find it that sturdy. the covering is nice and the extra space did help to make more space in my draw. the connectors to hold the frames together are made of cheap plastic. some of them tore while i was putting it together, but it's holding up for now (with the help of my wall). for the price it isn't too bad.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do WRD-01273 30-Inch Wide Extra-Tall Top-Shelf Storage Closet, Blue Here

This item was easy to put together, but is not made for heavy coats. I am a little disappointed about the quality. Do not buy it, it's a waste of money. Besides T-Shirts it won't hold much.

Want Honey-Can-Do WRD-01273 30-Inch Wide Extra-Tall Top-Shelf Storage Closet, Blue Discount?

I bought two of these. I assembled them both, put my clothes in them, and they both literally collapsed. The plastic snapped, the poles bent. This was under the weight of just regular clothes, and the closet wasn't even full yet. A waste of time and money. I returned both of the damaged closets. I will never buy another item from this manufacturer.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment