Saturday, August 10, 2013

Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf

Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelffit my needs perfectly for my small bathroom, I store extra supplies and towels and it is a very sturdy piece. setting it up took seconds.

I have four similar shelves each a different size. If you pay attention to dimensions and get the right size you will enjoy your purchase. They are very sturdy, easy to assemble, nice looking, durable and if you call the company regarding a missing or damaged piece they will send one out right away. Very pleased with all my shelving. I would highly recommend them.

Note: i use this to keep a drip water filter system on so my countertop is spared. It has been in use for a while now and has held up to traffic as well as the weight of the metal cannisters and water with people turning the spigot on and off to use it. It has been bumped more than a few times and has remained upright with the contents safely atop. I am very happy with this shelving. it is sturdy enough, durable, easy to fit in a corner or small space and it looks great. I can rest a teapot or bowl on the edge of the second shelf when filling with water and I keep a few cookbooks handy on the shelves as well.

Buy Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf Now

Been using this in a smaller bathroom to hold some electronic items and it works great. It's just the right size and has no signs of rusting or water damage yet. Setup was a breeze and the adjustable feet really helped. Would definitely by another one of these if I needed one.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf Here

I bought this to go in the corner next to my TV and wasn't disappointed. It went together fairly easily and was as described online.

Want Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf Discount?

These are nice, sturdy yet portable, shelves. I bought them because they collapse. I am an artist and I intend to use them as my show displays

No comments:

Post a Comment