Saturday, August 10, 2013

Legare 59-Inch-by-18-Inch Bookcase, Red and Black

Legare 59-Inch-by-18-Inch Bookcase, Red and BlackI didn't really know how to rate this pros of it is, it is really nice and very sturdy made with real nice wood and it's really easy to assemble. one thing that really frustrated me was that when bought I was not only looking for a bookshelf but also something to hold my blu ray's one thing I loved about this was it said you can have a shelf space of 6 3/8" which is perfect for them so I could have bought extra shelves to throw on there and it would have been wonderful however the actual shelf space is 5 1/2" so I ended up having to use the whole thing just for my movies. So if you're specifically for a book shelf this is the one! however if you want it for other stuff just remember actual shelf space is 5 1/2". Not to big of a deal though just frustrating how misleading it was, I do like their stuff so I will probably just buy one of their entertainment centers...

Very small but functional to place software cds/dvds & small reference books on it. I purchased with the student desk and had a small area to put it in. It's a great one--two punch.

Buy Legare 59-Inch-by-18-Inch Bookcase, Red and Black Now

I got this to add to the desk that matches it. It's a real nice desk. The kids loved putting it together. It was fun and easy. The paint used has strong odor but will go away within a day or 2. This get compliments as well. My only gripe is that the paint can come off if scratched. Come panel were scratched already, but luckily they were in non viewable areas.

Read Best Reviews of Legare 59-Inch-by-18-Inch Bookcase, Red and Black Here

No comments:

Post a Comment