Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lipper International Bamboo 2-Tier 10-Inch Turntable

Lipper International Bamboo 2-Tier 10-Inch TurntableThese are great, but the measurements are not accurate! I bought them because I had a cupboard only 10-1/4 inch across, but these were closer to 10-1/2 inch in diameter and had to be sanded down in order to fit. Otherwise, I really like them.

Good quality, a teeny bit overpriced, but then I am still living ing the past. Fits right into our eclectic kitchen.

Buy Lipper International Bamboo 2-Tier 10-Inch Turntable Now

No complaints on this. We put it on a kitchen island and it helps maximize space. The rollers for rotating are not very smooth, but we don't use that so I can't say if it really matters or not. But it looks good and after about 6 months seems very durable.

Read Best Reviews of Lipper International Bamboo 2-Tier 10-Inch Turntable Here

A couple of issues with this. Bought two and I'm glad because they appear to have poor quality control on matching shades of wood. In one the top was real light and the bottom dark. The reverse on the other one. Not a huge problem, just flipped them. It would have been a problem if only one. The legs also did not match. Flipped them again and got better results. The legs don't seem to have a "finish" on them. One of the tops has a whiteish stain on top but they are going in the cabinet so doesn't make much of a difference to me. The turntable is not very smooth rolling kind of sticks. Not going to be turning it all day so again, not a huge big deal. If you plan on displaying this on your counter top you might want a better quality product but I'm storing these in the cabinet so it doesn't make that much of a difference to me. The product seems just average.

Want Lipper International Bamboo 2-Tier 10-Inch Turntable Discount?

Like another reviewer said this is wider than 10". And because the base was installed off-center it scrapes against the wall of my 11"-wide cabinet every time it goes around. The dowels that came with it have flimsy ends that break instead of firmly holding in the tray's holes. For the money I expected this to be higher quality but really it's pretty cheap quality. I bought two and I'm considering returning the unopened one.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment