Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase

Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase, 29.5'W, NATURALAlthough I ordered the correct size, this piece was off by a couple of milimeters. It did not fit on the bookcase much to my disappointment.

It also arrived cracked and with a chip in the wood.

I contacted the sellers who said that I had to return the one I had and place a new order for another one. I asked for either a refund or for them to send me a replacement immediately, neither of which they can do.

It it too much of a pain to face the postoffice and return such a bulky item.

Just beware that this may arrived damaged and it may not fit the bookcase.

I had a similar experience as the other reviewer. The holes in the top are off and do not fit the bookcase. I will probably just gauge out the holes on my own to make them fit, but pretty disappointing.

Buy Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase Now

Like the other reviewers' experiences, the holes drilled in the bottom of my mantel top were a couple millimeters off just enough where it would not fit. The bookcase looks very unfinished without the top; either you have four black pegs sticking out, or you can remove those and have four large holes on the top. Therefore I wouldn't recommend this mantel top OR the bookcase. Very disappointing!

Read Best Reviews of Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase Here

I purchased this mantle top for an open top folding bookcase of another brand, which measures 27 1/2"W x 11 1/2"D. Fortunately, mine fits perfectly and it was easy to assemble. I am very satisfied with this product, especially I got it half off with free shipping!

Want Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase Discount?

Bought the bookcase and the top, sold separatelywhat a scam. The bookcase really isn't bad, but the top is just garbage, holes are poorly aligned; thing rocks like a ship at sea. I will probably return the top, but they grabbed an additional shipping cost, which is probably the reason they sold them separately.

I am so tired of getting all this junk from Amazon that I could just move to the woods like Thoreau and buy a spinning wheel like Ghandi. My wife feels otherwise. She likes the bright lights.

If you must store books, buy the bookcase. Skip the top. Throw out whatever you were planning to place on it. That's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment