Sunday, August 11, 2013

Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack

Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack, ChromeI'm just starting my cellar and I've only owned this wine rack for two months but I couldn't be happier. The full capacity requires stacking 3-high, but I bought 3 additional shelves from the manufacturer to reduce space between shelves and stack less high. With the 10 shelves total, I can fit 90 bottles without stacking, but I like to stack two-high for wines I have multiples of. The ten shelves, if stacked two high now give me (9 + 8) x 10 = 170 bottle capacity, and even more (177 total) since I can squeeze a three-high stack on my bottom shelf.

Unless you're much taller than me (at 5'9") don't plan on browsing wines too easily on the top shelf. This is, however, a spot for stacking a couple of cases of your favorite cab (grab & go).

I was so pleased with the engineering of these units I purchased half a dozen shelving units from the same manufacturer. One of them will sit aside this rack for storing wooden cases.

As my cellar grows, I'll surely add another of these wine racks to the mix as well. I can't speak for the test of time, and how these will hold up against rust in a basement, but my though was that is would be reasonably hypo-alergenic, even if rust does develop.

I've had this wine rack for 3 months and love it, i don't have it filled to capacity but upon assembly, easily concluded that bottles can be stacked 3 tall per shelf, 1 row of 9 one row of 8 and 1 row of 7, total 24 per shelf, x 7 shelves = 168. Hopefully this cleared up the math for the previous reviewer. It also holds the really large bottles. I am very happy with it Extremely sturdy.

Buy Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack Now

I've been looking for a reasonably priced wine rack for a couple months. I've tried some of the pine wooden racks but they tend to be too flimsy when loaded. I currently store approximately 100 bottles on this rack, and it works great.

Well made, solid, gives you the opportunity to use it as two short racks or one taller one. Comes with attachments to secure the rack to a wall if desired although probably not needed if placed on level surface. I like that fact you can adjust shelf height to accommodate more bottles on the bottom to better weight distribution. This rack will also handle odd sized bottles much better than racks with squares.

All in all a great price for a quality wine rack.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack Here

Very sturdy and fairly easy to assemble. Found all the parts, and extras. The unit can be assembled as two units, as the directions explain. Very pleased and would buy again!

Want Seville Classics 168-Bottle 7-Shelf Wine Rack Discount?

This is an outstanding product. Assembly was very easy and the rack is sturdy and can accommodate the number of bottles advertised. I would recommend this for wine collectors who don't need a refrigeration unit to keep wine at temperature (cool basement, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment