Saturday, August 3, 2013

Taylor 24 in. Display Shelf

Southern Enterprises 24-Inch Taylor Display Shelf, BlackI bought this to display my son's fossil collection. He loves it because he can touch and remove his fossils to show his friends or to just examine them. A lot of shelves for collectables have covers, but this one doesnt so it's perfect for collections you like to hold and touch whenever you want.

I bought this shelf and one other from this seller. Both of the shelves arrived fast and come already assembled. The shelves look great in my sons room and I would recommend them to other buyers. They are sturdy and of good quality, both of my shelves arrived in perfect condition. My teenage daughter wants them for her room now.

Buy Taylor 24 in. Display Shelf Now

It appears to be an ok peace, but mine was damamged when i got it. I would have ordered another one but it is really flimsy. Only hope is you get it in one peace, and hang it.

Read Best Reviews of Taylor 24 in. Display Shelf Here

No comments:

Post a Comment