Thursday, August 1, 2013

Vantage Light Dragonwood Storage Cabinet Light Dragonwood

Vantage Light Dragonwood Storage Cabinet Light DragonwoodThis cabinet is just what I hoped it would begood looking without being a show-off, it fits in the corner of my living room/office behind my desk and provides discrete storage for notebooks, office supplies. I can keep the desk surface uncluttered and have all I need nearby and easily accessible. The adjustable shelves and drawer all work well. The frosted glass door creates an open feeling without showing the details on all the notebooks stashed inside.

It took 2 of us 90 minutes to put it togetherthe diagrams were quite clear, all the pieces were there, it only required simple tools.

My cabinet looks darker than the one pictured, more brown than golden, but my furniture is varied, so it fits fine with the things I have.

For the price, it looks good and as long as we don't have to move it much, I expect it will hold up quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment