Thursday, August 1, 2013

Chesterfield Medicine Cabinet

Elegant Home Fashions Chesterfield Collection Medicine Cabinet with Waffle Pattern Glass Door, EspressoReasonable quality (some marks on glass I couldn't get out), arrived just fine. A bit of a pain to assemble. Parts were labeled well, but diagram could have been clearer (too easy for novice like me to get a shelf upside down!). But I'd definitely buy it again at the price.

It was a bit difficult to assemble, but excellent quality and just right as it was advertised.

Thank you

Buy Chesterfield Medicine Cabinet Now

This is a great little cabinet, sturdier than I thought it would be and really nice looking.

The color of the one we received is MUCH different than the online photos. It's listed as "espresso", which can mean different colors to different companies. In this case "espresso" is nearly black, not the cherry-like color in the photos.

We're using this cabinet as a spice cabinet in our kitchen, and it works for us since we have ebony-type accents.

It's a really nice piece; it just doesn't look like the photo.

Read Best Reviews of Chesterfield Medicine Cabinet Here

Maybe I am old fashioned but I like instruction to be in english with pictures rather than just pictures. It helps to ID front/back etc. each panel does have a letter to correspond to picture but didnt even explain what gets the glue (assumed wooden towel rods). It wobbles and doesnt close well. My mistake that I thought this had a lock, cant fault them for that. If I had my choice I would not have bought this.

Want Chesterfield Medicine Cabinet Discount?

It's a well made clean design that I'm using it in the kitchen. The only problem is the door hings are only in one side so it only opens from left to right and so you can't change it. I'm using it upside down so it works for me.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment