Thursday, September 19, 2013

AVF FS1100BUCW-A Buckingham TV Stand - 1100 - Walnut

AVF FS1100BUCW-A Buckingham TV Stand - 1100 - Walnut
  • Accommodates Flat Panel TV's 32 - 55"
  • Top Shelf TV Weight Capacity: 121 lbs.
  • Weight capacity of middle and bottom shelves: 33 lbs. each
  • The Buckingham is based on a timeless oval shape. This open shelf TV stand, in wood veneer and black glass, features a full width back panel and is perfect for positioning in the corner or flat against the wall.
  • Functionality is maintained by the cable management which provides excellent routing for all your AV equipment.

I bought this to hold my 60" I bought for my den. The item itself looks very sleek and goes with the decor. I would say you need two peeps to assemble the unit. After everything was done and tightened, the unit is very sturdy.

Buy AVF FS1100BUCW-A Buckingham TV Stand - 1100 - Walnut Now

Very nice tv stand. Smaller and not as tall as expected, but overall a very nice piece of furniture. Looks great in my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment