Thursday, September 19, 2013

Walker Edison Bermuda 44-Inch Corner TV Stand

Walker Edison 44-Inch Glass and Metal Corner TV Stand, BlackI liked the black tinted glass and it was exactly what I was looking for. I saw this stand on other sites for much more money, so I got a great deal from Amazon. I have no complaints... it was easy to assemble and it looks great with my 50" plasma TV above it

UPDATE 11/4/10 : It is in stock. If you are looking for a sturdy, stylish and affordable stand then seriously consider this one.

I shopped around for some time looking for a stand that would hold my new HDTV. The retail stores I went to had two choices that I saw. Choice 1 were stands grossly overpriced and choice 2 were stands that were overpriced and cheap quality. I found TV stand searching on the internet painful. Most websites had to many choices, to little information about the stands and very little customer feedback. I admit buying the stand even through Amazon was a gamble.

I have owned this stand for roughly 5 months now. The stand has a manufacturers weight capacity of 250 pounds. My 47" HDTV does not weigh anything near that but I like knowing that it can handle the weight. The unit once assembled is very sturdy and I believe would hold 250 pounds. I would recommend having 2 people available to move the completed unit because it is somewhat heavy and awkward to move alone, however I managed to do it myself.

The stand has plenty of space to hold your TV, cable box, gaming system, odd and ends etc. I don't have a ruler handy but I can tell you that I have more than enough space and clearance on the shelves.

I could go on and on about how this stand is great but I will sum it up. It is a solid stand that has plenty of room and looks awesome. ( I got the black glass) The height from the floor to the top shelf is perfect for viewing my TV. Cable management out the back is adequate. (The picture gives you a good idea what you are working with) I would buy this again and highly recommend this stand.

Buy Walker Edison Bermuda 44-Inch Corner TV Stand Now

We purchased this for a very tight corner, and it works perfectly. Very easy to assemble. The back panel is great to keep all the wires out of the way. I would suggest making sure all your connectors are in place before placing the TV on top. Because it is in a corner attaching other connectors to the TV can be a hassle after the fact. We put a 46" TV on the stand and it looks just fine. Actually the design of the stand makes it almost invisible under the TV, which we're happy with.

Read Best Reviews of Walker Edison Bermuda 44-Inch Corner TV Stand Here

This is a nice looking contemporary corner unit and is fairly easy to set up. Two people should be involved, because you will need an extra set of hands to turn the unit over when you are done. I had the back (narrow side) facing me for the assembly; then it's one turn back towards the corner and another turn and you're done! The reason for a 4 star rating was that the holes in the cable management bracket (on the bottom) did not exactly line up onto the screw plates on the underside of the top glass. I used a round metal file to slightly enlarge both brackets on the outside of each L-shaped bracket. Extra parts are supplied. I also used some WD-40 to lubricate the screw threads to make installing easier. All in all this is a very nice unit for the price and will compliment your HD TV.

Want Walker Edison Bermuda 44-Inch Corner TV Stand Discount?

We have a wide open passage from the living room to the bay breakfast area, many windows and plants and all white oak flooring. This simple glass stand is elegant in its simplicity, and the dark bronze legs are a perfect frame for the Sony 46" HDTV. We have it placed in that passageway to the outside, and it makes a decorative statement that complements both rooms. You can assemble simply in less than 30 minutes (they even include extra caps and smaller parts); the result is sturdy, and elegant. Best money I could have spent, and it arrived two days after I placed the order. Don't worry about backing it into a corner or against a wall (unless you have a roustabout dog or young adventurous children). It would easily take a 52" flat screen as well. Walker Edison Bermuda 44-Inch Corner TV Stand, Clear/Black

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment