Sunday, September 15, 2013

Household Essentials 6-Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer with Plastic Shelves, Natural Canvas

Household Essentials 6-Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer with Plastic Shelves, Natural CanvasThis organizer looked better 'in person' than it did on-line. Nice wide shelves, easy to attach to closet bar and plenty of room between shelves. Shipping was fast and I may order another. A great way to organize sweaters.

A simple and effective product that more than meets expectations...except how small the holes are. These are definitely meant for smaller and flatter shoes. I originally meant to have this sort my various running shoes, but instead, they now sort my Sperry's and other flat loafers...thats all that will fit.

Just be aware if you're planning on using this with mens shoes.

Buy Household Essentials 6-Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer with Plastic Shelves, Natural Canvas Now

Wish I could give it "zero" stars. It is a very cheaply made imitation of a VERY well-made product that looks just like this that I already have and was looking to buy more of. But its not the same!! This one does mention that there is plastic shelf, but I thought it was a plastic piece on top of the shelf, like to protect it or help support the contents. No. The shelf itself is cheap plastic, no fabric or anything, so it bends easily under the weight of ONE sweater. Don't be fooled by the look it is a cheap copy-cat. There is a better one out there that has sturdy shelves, if I find it I will try to add the info to this review.

Read Best Reviews of Household Essentials 6-Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer with Plastic Shelves, Natural Canvas Here

looks exactly like the picture. the slots were a little smaller than I had expected so you can't really store larger shoes in this like tennis shoes or large wedges, but i am using it mostly for sandles and flip flops. I have a lot of summer shoes and they are hard to keep organized so i put two pairs of sandles in each slot and it works great! if you are expecting to use this for larger shoes i would suggest the larger size

Want Household Essentials 6-Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer with Plastic Shelves, Natural Canvas Discount?

I bought these to store shoe, and it works great for that. The canvas is kind of an off-white, which I really like. It is sturdy and attractive hanging in our walk-in closet. I got another one for towels and washcloths. They're great organizers and space-savers. I'd recommend this to anyone.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment