Monday, September 16, 2013

Oenophilia Bali 10-Bottle Wine Rack, Natural

Oenophilia Bali 10-Bottle Wine Rack, NaturalSimialr wine rack is on gaiam website for 150$. This is good value for the money. Highly recommend this. No assembly required.

This is very pretty and catches all of our guests eyes. It is also very durable! We put it on a top shelf and was not wooried at all of anthing falling. Very unique!

Buy Oenophilia Bali 10-Bottle Wine Rack, Natural Now

This is a solid rack that comes fully assembled. It's solid and the wine bottles do not rattle around. It can be place on horizontally or vertically which is nice depending on the space you have and it you wanted to buy multiple ones. Another bonus is that the bottles are kept relatively in the dark so it preserves the wine a bit more. The top of the rack can accommodate larger magnums as well. All in all, an excellent place to store wine.

Read Best Reviews of Oenophilia Bali 10-Bottle Wine Rack, Natural Here

I bought myself one and liked it so well I got another one for my son-in-law for Christmas. I make wine so it is fantastic!!!

Want Oenophilia Bali 10-Bottle Wine Rack, Natural Discount?

This is a good, sturdy product made of wood that arrived already screwed together. It came as one piece, it is heavier than I thought, the wood is a good quality that stands up to 10 bottles of wine, or 8 regular wine bottles and 2 larger bottles on the top shelf. It is compact enought to keep it on the bottom shelf of a bookshelf in our dining room. The natural color wood and design go perfectly with my furniture. It doesn't scratch my furniture because the shelf is made of wood. I am pleased with this purchase.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment