Monday, September 16, 2013

Sterilite 4-Shelf Shelving Unit, Platinum

Sterilite 4-Shelf Shelving Unit, PlatinumI have no technical skills whatsoever, and yet, this was easy to put together. It's perfect for the space I've got. I use it in my garage, and it holds all my items. Lightweight, but sturdy. highly recommend, and I would get another one without hesitation.

Takes about 10 minutes to assemble. The packaging says 150 lbs per shelf. It is very sturdy, this product has holes on the back to bracket the unit to the wall.

Buy Sterilite 4-Shelf Shelving Unit, Platinum Now

I have recently purchased 6 of these units, 1 from a retail store and 5 online. The shelves are easy to assemble and very sturdy. I also bought Sterilite 01428501 4-Shelf Utility Cabinet with Putty Handles, Platinum assuming it would have similar sturdy shelves IT DOES NOT if you want to store heavy items this shelving unit is a better bet, the shelves in the cabinet buckled within a day when I tried to store some paint cans on them.

The shelves are very good value for money but the MANUFACTURER's packaging does leave a little to be desired. They are bound very tightly with plastic strips to keep them together and this cuts into the top and bottom shelves, cosmetic but annoying. There is no cushioning so out of 5 units I had a total of 4 damaged shelves. As per the manufacturers instructions I contacted them and not Amazon and was initially told to take the "complete unit" back to the store, when I explained they came from Amazon I was told they don't normally replace units bought online as they are damaged too easily! This is something to bear in mind. However they did reluctantly replace the 4 shelves. I am sure Amazon would have taken them back but it would have involved the hassle of packing and returning them.

Read Best Reviews of Sterilite 4-Shelf Shelving Unit, Platinum Here

I received the Sterilite 4-Shelf Sheving Unit, Platinum today. I was quite pleased. I use it in my computer room to hold paper products, boxes of laminate used in my laminator. The supplies are heavy and the shelves are strong enough to accommodate my needs. Now the things I need are where I can see them instead of stored in boxes. The color blends with the wall paint. This unit eliminate the clutter. The room appears larger. Just love it. Wish I had ordered two.

Want Sterilite 4-Shelf Shelving Unit, Platinum Discount?

So I read the previous reviews and was worried that it would come to me with dents, breaks, etc. Well, mine was in mint condition, and the packaging was done fairly well. They had the box containing the material within another box that had some big brown paper to cushion the delivery. I don't know if the company decided to read the reviews, or if they got sick of getting their items back, but I do know that my stuff was delivered promptly and in excellent condition.

For the price, it is a good deal because the shelves were easy to put together and it is holding everything. I have tons of big juice bottles on the top shelf (juice is heavy) and everything is holding up fine. I would recommend this product and am planning to buy from the company again.

Save 54% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment