Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SHELF FREESLIDE 48"X12WH

SHELF FREESLIDE 48'X12WH
  • FREE SLIDE SHELF KIT
  • 48"l X 12"D
  • Shelf design allows garments to move freely on rod
  • Includes 2 support braces and installation hardware
  • Epoxy coated steel

We have these same sort of shelves in our bedroom closets and I LOVE them. I ordered these to go in my daughters room and our laundry room and I couldn't be happier. Super easy to install and very sturdy.

Buy SHELF FREESLIDE 48"X12WH Now

What I love about this shelf, which is in my laundry room, is that you can hang clothes on the little bar and you can slide them along the bar without anything in the way.... I guess that's why they call it "freeslide". I didn't realize how handy that would be until I installed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment