Friday, September 20, 2013

Whitmor 12-Bin Organizer

Whitmor 6436-1523-DS Kids' 12-Bin Organizer, Primary ColorsGood for storage, but overpriced. Also unit is unstable and could pull over easily, I mounted boards to bottom to stabilize it.

I picked up one of these on sale at Target. Ours is neither pastel nor primary colours, something in between I think, with a white frame. I'd love to get another set, or even two, but they are terribly overpriced considering what you get and you have to put it together which can be dodgy. I think if I could find some somewhere for less that forty bucks I would buy again, otherwise it's just not worth it.

Buy Whitmor 12-Bin Organizer Now

Decent quality, does not tip over, easy to assemble, bins are a good size for small toys and books, balls, and puzzles.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 12-Bin Organizer Here

I bought this, built it, and came to the conclusion that there's a good chance my kid who will be pulling to a stand shortly has a great chance of pulling on this thing right down on top of her. There's a competing product that has extra feet on front and back that makes it much more difficult to tip over. With this one, the base is so narrow from front to back compared with its height that you apply the teensiest bit of force in a forwards or backwards direction near the middle or top and you create a pretty effective moment arm and it'll topple right over. I don't care how much lead weight you put in it. Widen the base and the force has to be much much bigger to get it to rotate forwards. I have an engineering degree and practice pediatrics. I don't like it.

Want Whitmor 12-Bin Organizer Discount?

This toy bin takes up very little space and holds lots of toys. They are readily visible so a two year old can find them and can help pick up. We love it.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment