Saturday, September 21, 2013

Honey-Can-Do KCH-01850 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 22-Inch by 10-Inch

Honey-Can-Do KCH-01850 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 22-Inch by 10-InchWe just moved into an older home that has old fashioned small closets. These are perfect to add extra storage space above for folded clothes and also below for shoe storage. I did this with all of the bedroom closets and they look fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to maximize their space.

I placed a half gallon of milk in the middle of the shelf and it bowed down about an inch where the milk was placed and the side legs went out 1 inch on each side. Looks sturdy in picture but very weak. Would be OK to hold clothing or cracker boxes in a pantry.

Buy Honey-Can-Do KCH-01850 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 22-Inch by 10-Inch Now

Perfectly fine for lighter items. The center already bends. I am using it for very light items. Generally, it works.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do KCH-01850 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 22-Inch by 10-Inch Here

It wasn't what I expected, very flimsy and the legs kept falling off when I tried to assemble it. I'd hoped to use it in my closet to hold accessories such as shoe boxes but it really doesn't support much weight. I thought I was ordering a different product, I guess. Too much trouble to return it.

Want Honey-Can-Do KCH-01850 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 22-Inch by 10-Inch Discount?

I have these shelves in the smaller size and they are very sturdy. But, the extra length and width result in the shelves' being flimsy. The larger size needs to be made of a stronger material so that the shelves don't sag in the middle under the weight of items placed on them.

Save $0.02 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment