Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Atlantic Element Media Rack 230 CD/150 DVD/BluRay/Games

Atlantic Element Media Rack 230 CD/150 DVD/BluRay/Games
  • Features extended feet to provide stability
  • Includes sliding dividers for better media organization

I bought one of these and was a bit worried because most of the reviews mention that the rack doesn't fit all DVDs. Upon receiving the rack it was very easy to assemble, and to my surprise nearly all of my DVDs fit on the shelves. The only DVDs that wouldn't fit were larger TV series DVDs (like Seinfeld). However, these DVDs easily fit on the top shelf. I was so satisfied with this product that I immediately ordered another. Upon receiving the next DVD rack, one of the parts was missing. I emailed the company, and they immediately sent me the part. I have now had both racks for a few months and am very happy with them.

Buy Atlantic Element Media Rack 230 CD/150 DVD/BluRay/Games Now

I have bought several DVD racks that looked identical to this one in the past so when I saw it listed in Amizon.com I had no qualms about buying it. (sigh) I should have known better. This item was very easy to assemble, and is perfectly adequite for CDs or Blu-Ray DVDs , but regular DVD cases only barely fit with about 1/8th to 1/16th of an inch left over. If those regular cases happen to be in a boxed set(i.e. TV seasons or special collection) they don't fit. The boxed sets are (maybe) 1/8th of an inch taller than a regular DVD case. After comparing this item side by side with my older CD/DVD racks I found this item to be sturdier and more stable than my older racks. The reason it is more stable, (comparatively, I've owned my other racks for ten years and never had a problem) is because it is about 10 inches shorter overall, with 2 less inches of clearance per shelf.

Bottom line, this item is great if you're using it to store CDs or Blu-Ray DVDs, if you had intended it to store something larger (as I had) you will need to get something else.

Read Best Reviews of Atlantic Element Media Rack 230 CD/150 DVD/BluRay/Games Here

This is a cost effective solution for my growing DVD collection. The rack was easy to assemble and is sturdy. The only limitation, which other users had mentioned, is that some DVD boxed sets will not fit on any shelf, other than the top one. Other than that minor issue, I am very happy with this purchase.

Want Atlantic Element Media Rack 230 CD/150 DVD/BluRay/Games Discount?

worth the price I paid for it. went together easily and seems solid when filled with dvd's I would order another when I need one

Save 9% Off

I've owned this item for just about a year now and it's held up quite well even through moving. I've lost most of the screw covers, but since I didn't hammer them it, I guess I got what I deserved.

One of the holes for the metal rods was off on one of the sides making it difficult to assemble (I had to to some carving with my utility knife).

Overall I like it and I think it fits all media types well, even boxed sets of dvd's (ex. tv series). I personally like the tight fit with those.

Anyway, for the price I bought it, it was a good deal and I may even buy another one in the future when I fill this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment