Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Knape & Vogt 182BP WH 24 182 Series 24" Heavy-Duty Shelf Bracket White, White

Knape & Vogt 182BP WH 24 182 Series 24' Heavy-Duty Shelf Bracket White, WhiteHeavy duty, very sturdy 24" shelf bracket. Better than the ones I found at Lowe's or Home Depot and at a better price. Vendor has great customer service too.

I built some custom shelves for my office closet. The shelves wrapped around the interior of the closet, so I needed various length brackets to support them. I ordered three different length KV brackets, and they worked very well together. These brackets are well made, and the seller provided excellent customer service.

Buy Knape & Vogt 182BP WH 24 182 Series 24" Heavy-Duty Shelf Bracket White, White Now

Definitely way better than found at the Big Box stores. Sturdy, durable definitely heavy duty. In fact, the design is nothing I have seen in stores (meaning, this is way better) heavy duty in the sense that I bet these brackets can support 75-100lbs, easy. But, I do not know that for sure. What I liked the most was that these are actually 24" a size not too often seen.

Even with shipping the pricing was very favorable. I am going to order some more brackets, 18" this time.

Read Best Reviews of Knape & Vogt 182BP WH 24 182 Series 24" Heavy-Duty Shelf Bracket White, White Here

I bought these from Amazon, since I couldn't find any 24" brackets at the big box stores. I needed 24" brackets for about 50 feet of shelving I installed in my garage, which has a high ceiling. The shelves were made by cutting 4'x8'x 3/4" particle board sheets in quarters to make four 4'x2' shelves. The shelves are very study, and the brackets work great highly recommended if you want to make 24" deep shelves.

Want Knape & Vogt 182BP WH 24 182 Series 24" Heavy-Duty Shelf Bracket White, White Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment