Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blind Corner (Magic Corner) Pull Out - Right and Left Hand

Blind Corner Pull Out - Right and Left HandAlthough this blind corner unit is well built and is doing exactly what it is suppose to do, I would not purchase this again. If you calculate the amount of shelf space available on all four sections you will find that you can actually get more space by blocking the "blind" corner and making a straight square cabinet. I could have put two pull out drawer slides that uses the whole space left after blocking the corner and would have ended up with more useable shelf space. I read this online and didn't believe it so I did the math and it was right. Because this is designed to fit most cabinets, the shelves are smaller than they have to be and this costs you on shelf space. I gave this 3 stars since there is nothing wrong with the product and I'm going to keep it now that it is installed, but if you are looking at maximizing shelf space, do the math first.

No comments:

Post a Comment