Friday, October 25, 2013

Winsome Terrace 5 - Tier Storage Shelf

Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf, 5-Tier in Espresso FinishI bought this shelf for my 6 year old's action figures. It was extremely easy to put together, only took me about 20 minutes. Its a bit light bit surprisingly sturdy! It was just a tad on the pricey side for me but I think given the quality it will last for years.

I ordered this shelf because i needed a narrow shelf. It arrived fast and was easy to put to put together. It is a very nice great looking shelf, very good quality.

Buy Winsome Terrace 5 - Tier Storage Shelf Now

Delivered promptly. Very sturdy. Pin and lock system very efficent and easy to put together. Fits my DVD's perfectly. Nice piece of furniture. Matches my TV and stand it is on.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Terrace 5 - Tier Storage Shelf Here

There were cracks and chips on four pieces out of a total of nine to this bookcase. Luckily, I have just purchased furniture cover up markers from Amazon. I had to use a lot of it. It's not perfect and the spots are still noticeable. Plus, one leg is slightly shorter than the others which makes the bookcase rock back and forth. I had to use cardboard under one leg to level the bookcase. Absolutely poor poor quality!! It's too heavy and costly to return, so I am stuck with it. Take my advice...don't buy!!!

Want Winsome Terrace 5 - Tier Storage Shelf Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment