Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Duck Laminate Adhesive Peel N' Stick Shelf Liner, Clear

Duck 1115496 Laminate Adhesive Peel N' Stick Shelf Liner, Clear, 12-Inch Wide by 36-Feet LongThis stuff is the best! I use it to laminate everything for my kids for preschool, games, paper crafts, family pictures they want to carry (it really preserves the life of a photo in little hands)...without the hassle or expense of a hot or cold laminator. It's not as stiff or sturdy as a 3mm laminate from Office Max, but if I print on cardstock or index cards, I'm happy with the end result. I've used it to cover our favorite pages in our preschool workbooks because my daughter can write on this laminate with a dry erase marker and it wipes off. I've also laminated gift tags, card embellishments and tracing cards for my kids' names, letters and numbers. The 12" x 36' roll is my favorite because it's the perfect width for anything I want to laminate that is an 8.5" x 11" size. As soon as I get the roll, I cut it down to lots of 9" x 12" sheets and lay them flat under something heavy so they lose the curl from being rolled. This is sooooo much cheaper than laminating something in Office Max or somewhere similar, and I can get it in Wal-Mart or just tack it on to any Amazon order that's a little under the free shipping cut-off.

I am a teacher and use this product to cover all of my books, as it makes them last a lot longer. You can find it for nearly half the price at Wal-mart though....

Buy Duck Laminate Adhesive Peel N' Stick Shelf Liner, Clear Now

This adhesive got awesome quality. It is very clear and I have not had a trouble with air pockets. I have used this for kids' crafts and laminating pictures. I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely buy this product again and again as I need.

Read Best Reviews of Duck Laminate Adhesive Peel N' Stick Shelf Liner, Clear Here

Combination of heavy curl which does not come out and makes it difficult to lay the laminate down straight, and poor quality backing paper which often comes off in small pieces rather than pull off in one sheet made the job way more difficult than it should have been. I do NOT recommend this product.

Want Duck Laminate Adhesive Peel N' Stick Shelf Liner, Clear Discount?

I would give it a 0 if I could. This stuff is difficult to work with and hard to cut. I was laminating paper front and back so it would be sealed but when trying to put the second sheet on this stuff bubbles very badly. if you need to re-position something, don't bother just throw it out because you can't re-position without completely destroying your stuff. I also purchased Avery laminating sheets and they worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment