Sunday, October 27, 2013

Home Source Industries 154BRD Two-Door Storage Unit with 3 Shelves, White

Home Source Industries 154BRD Two-Door Storage Unit with 3 Shelves, WhiteThe directions were all jammed on one sheet of paper making it a little difficult to follow and hard to read. I missed one step because of this and the back keeps falling out. The hinge broke within a few days and I had to turn the door upside down because the corner uptop had some imperfections. The picture looked as if the knob was a little crystal ball. It is a cheap silver knob. It would have been cheaper to buy the same thing at the store and a lot easier to return.

I needed it but if I had to do this again, I would not recommend this piece. Directions are horrible and screws break through units boards. Not happy but I don't have time to play..... I just patched it up with enamel paint. NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

Buy Home Source Industries 154BRD Two-Door Storage Unit with 3 Shelves, White Now

No comments:

Post a Comment