Thursday, October 31, 2013

InterDesign Stackable 2-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear

InterDesign Stackable 2-Bottle Wine Holder, ClearI ordered these for my fridge but ended up using them in a cupboard in my RV. They work great.

The Fridge Binz Stackable Two-Bottle Wine Holder stacks easily and is made of a sturdy (i.e. thick) clear plastic. I have used mine not only to store wine bottles in the fridge, but to store large 33.8 fl. oz. glass sparkling water bottles (S.Pellegrino or Perrier), large beer bottles, etc. Very useful and sturdy.

Buy InterDesign Stackable 2-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear Now

I purchased this product based on the advice of a family member, and I am glad I did. The product fits perfectly in the refrigerator and actually saves space. I am able to keep 4 bottles chilled at all times without losing space for other items. I highly recommend this Fridge Binz product.

Read Best Reviews of InterDesign Stackable 2-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear Here

This is the perfect "in fridge" wine rack. It stores two bottles (and because it is stackable, you add to it if you like) with ease. I had purchased a new refrigerator that has a "half shelf". It fits perfectly there and keeps wine cool and organized. Great product. It is a durable low profile item (3 inches high) and is made of a perfectly clear lucite material. Nicely done!

Want InterDesign Stackable 2-Bottle Wine Holder, Clear Discount?

I was tired of having bottles laying flat in my refrigerator, rolling around and consuming extra "floor" space, so I looked around a bit and decided to take a chance on a pair of these stackable wine holders. They looked decent on screen, but I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived to find that they're a very solid piece of plastic, not some flimsy junk. Even better, the stacking feels pretty solid and isn't wobbly at all. Definitely glad I grabbed these!

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment