Friday, October 25, 2013

InterDesign Twillo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Bronze

InterDesign Twillo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, BronzeThis is a very pretty, well made shelf. I have one complaint....the feet were placed on the outside of the shelf. This keeps the shelf from fitting snugly into a corner.

This is a great little shelf for a small bathroom. I had been looking for awhile & this shelf is well built & reasonably priced.

Buy InterDesign Twillo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Bronze Now

This is a really cute shelf. It fits perfectly in a corner in my bathroom and looks very nice. I am very happy with it. It's a good buy.

Read Best Reviews of InterDesign Twillo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Bronze Here

I bought this to help organize the bathroom products around the tub. It fits perfectly in the corner and stores everything all the shampoo, conditioner, body wash and bath salts. It makes the area look a lot cleaner. The quality seems good. I'm happy with this.

Want InterDesign Twillo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Bronze Discount?

Price was good, quality was good,Service was great!!! I love this corner shelf.. If you are concidering to order,don't think you will regret it...

This would be perfect for small plants.THANK YOU AMAZON, BAMBI

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment