Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Origami R5-01W General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Large

Origami R5-01W General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, LargeThe Origami R5-01 general purpose storage rack is easily put up and is neat looking. I am 81 years old and put it up all by myself.

This is the best storage rack I have purchased, ever. I hate building things out of the box and this rack was set up in 20 seconds. Buying 2 more today.

Buy Origami R5-01W General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Large Now

This strong shelf unit is wonderful for storage in your garage. I put my emergency supplies, bottled liquids, bulk paper products etc on it in my garage and it really does the trick. I had it out of its box and open for business where I wanted it within five minutes after delivery. I am thinking of ordering another one because the product and the price are right on the money.

Read Best Reviews of Origami R5-01W General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Large Here

If you want big, deep, and solid, but don't want it up and in the way all the time, this is it! This is the perfect project work-piece. During construction, remodel, organizing, cleaning up, laundry, garage sale, landscaping....... it keeps you organized with all your tools and supplies in one place. I have 4 grown sons and a bunch of grandchildren so at Christmas, I can organize all the boxes going to different parts of the county in one place. And it rolls! Even when fully loaded! On the rare occasion that I am not using it, I can easily fold it up into a very narrow piece and roll it away. Well built and great quality with solid, easy roller. Can't say enough about the workmanship.

5/7/2013 Update

The more I use it, the more I love it. Just as a shelving unit, it is really solid. But with the added wheels and the ability to roll it around, I have found new ways to do everything. So much so that I received my SECOND one today! With summer here, I have so much more going on and this is the perfect companion. For my garden, I just get my plants and roll them around on the patio and walkway to where I am working. Cut way down on the stooping and bending. I have even rolled it out my garage door to load plants, soil and pots from the car onto it! And having a second one now means that I can keep my project rolling shelf loaded with the lights and brackets and other items I am working on while using the new one for loading and unloading short projects.

And now for my new use: Tah Dah! When all my sons come home with their families, I run out of room, so I have an aero-bed, carpet, lamp, and rolling night stand to set myself up in the garage! I have hung curtains to kind of wall-off an area, but these two racks, side-by-side with a curtain hanging on the back side makes a perfect, portable, useful, good-looking wall! And still, when the day is done, they fold up to a couple of inches. How cool is that!

Want Origami R5-01W General Purpose 4-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Large Discount?

Wow! Love this shelving, So easy to set up. Got 3 for garage and so pleased. Do not hesitate to purchase if in doubt. Holds loads of products and storage,

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment