Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Palladia Bookcase with Doors

Sauder Palladia Library with Doors, Select CherryA very nice piece of furniture, however my husband and I came across some problems while assembling. The pieces were missing some labels ,had to play the guessing game to figure out what went where. Because of that assembly took about 3 and 1/2 hours. I was also disappointed that the furniture arrived with some scratches. We will try to use a wood scratch concealer and see what happens. Overall I really do not regret buying this bookcase. The finish product turned out very nice. Beautiful color, matched with the rest of the furnitures in my family room very nicely.

I bought this and it was delivered on time. The packing was damaged on one corner. When I opened it up, one piece of molding was damaged. I called customer support and they shipped a replacement. 2 day delivery. I assembled it by carefully reading the directions. Very well done. Drawing and labels were very helpful, pointing out ways to be sure you were assembling it correctly. The design and engineering makes this a great value. Looks great.

Buy Palladia Bookcase with Doors Now

I needed a bookcase to fill the room and match the other cherry furniture. This one looks great in the house. The pictures are accurate on the coloring. It is kinda a pain to put together, it took about 2 hours solo.

Read Best Reviews of Palladia Bookcase with Doors Here

No comments:

Post a Comment