Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Origami R4-01W General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Medium

Origami R4-01W General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, MediumReal easy to fold and unfold.

Held my 40' flat screen tv and other heavy hifi coponents with plenty of room to spare.

The only minus is the grate is somewhat "not straight" . It kinds of bend like a dome shape instead of flat. If my TV was a little lighter, I might have problem keeping it on the grate. Think of grate bulging up a little bit like the top of a loaf of bread rather than flat.

Yes, I would recommend it to others

We purchased a earlier version of this Origami shelf from Costco, and have been very happy with it. We wanted to get another one, so ordered this R4-01W from Amazon. When it came we found that it was smaller than the one we have. I guess they no longer make the one we have (cannot find any model# on it). The smaller one we received from Amazon was fine, sometimes we do not need the larger size. Well I used the shelf cart today for the first time with maybe 10 to 15 pounds on it, and it broke. The metal tab that wheel bolt is attached too came off. Seems to be a defective weld. Sending it back to Amazon. Not sure If I will reorder this shelf, does not seem to be as well made as the original, and the wheels are smaller. I am disappointed because we sure could use this shelf.

Buy Origami R4-01W General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Medium Now

I needed some storage space for my sheets and towels; this rack is a great help. It fits perfectly in my closet. I am sure there might be other shelving units that are better looking but I needed something easy to install by myself. This origami rack is great for that. It is well worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of Origami R4-01W General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Medium Here

This model of the Origami collapsible storage rack is perfect for my needs. From the many variations, I was able to choose a rack that matched my storage solutions to a tee.

The product is exactly as described; sturdy, easy to set up, and well made.

I find this product to be unique and functional. Recommend to anyone looking for ease of set up and function.

Want Origami R4-01W General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack with Wheels, Medium Discount?

I was watching this product being advertising on a major on-line shopping channel. I always know that Amazon

has a better price than some of those shopping channels, so I found this one on Amazon. It was so so easy to assembly and it is perfect height and width for where I needed it in the garage. I really think this is a great product and will probably order more for my basement.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment