Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rev-A-Shelf 20Qt Pull-Out Waste Bin White

Rev-A-Shelf 20Qt Pull-Out Waste Bin WhiteThankfully transformed a skinny cabinet into useful space for our trash yes, it's a fairly small bin, but we had no space under the sink. Anyway, don't mind having to empty it out often helps so area won't smell bad from trash. The pull out mechanism works great stops at the end, and somehow tilts forward so it's easy to remove bin when it's time to empty. Absolutely no complaints great item at a really good price.

I have had this sized bin under my counter for about 15 years and I still have it today. The mechanism works just fine. My only problem with it is that the white metal support brackets started to show signs of rusting. Before it got to a bad state, I removed it and spray-painted the entire thing and re-installed it. That was about 5 years ago.....and it is still holding up to this day. No problems with it whatsoever !!!

Buy Rev-A-Shelf 20Qt Pull-Out Waste Bin White Now

Spend a few bucks more and save your self from replacing it within six months.

It was good while it lasted but the slides broke with in a few months. I even bought the cabinet door hardware and now my cabinet is lop sided because the tracks are bent out of shape

Read Best Reviews of Rev-A-Shelf 20Qt Pull-Out Waste Bin White Here

The directions were clear enough, but screws were not povided. I would have liked better advice about placeing the screws too.

Want Rev-A-Shelf 20Qt Pull-Out Waste Bin White Discount?

We had bought one of these from the Container store, but it was too big. I had to do a lot of searching, I found this one which fits perfectly. Only drawback is that it is a little difficult to empty the can out when full. (It falls over sometimes if I'm not careful).

Save 78% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment