Sunday, October 6, 2013

Seville Classics 18-Inch by 34-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart

Seville Classics SHE18304 18-Inch by 34-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart, ChromeThis cart is beautiful and easy to assemble. We used it to move a computer from one room of our apt to another, with all the stuff on its desk, and it rolls easily on the big casters. Great for moving things around! It holds a lot, and the rails around the shelves help things not to fall off. Handles weight well, too. Wish I'd had one of these years ago!

I only leave reviews on items that truly live up to my expectations and this one went above and beyond! Easy assembly, heavy duty construction, high quality wheels. Very easy to maneuver around tight corners. I plan to purchase another one.

Buy Seville Classics 18-Inch by 34-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart Now

First, I want to mention, I got this same cart from my local Sam's Club for $54, and it was offered on the Sam's website for $49.

In any case, this is a very sturdy product with plenty of room.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 18-Inch by 34-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart Here

So far this is the best deal I've seen on Amazon for a wire shelving cart. It is in fact 'industrial grade' and uses the same gauge wire and posts as commercial restaurant-grade shelving. Wire shelving units often look alike as viewed on a web page but there is a big difference in quality when you see them in person. Namely, the diameter of the posts, the gauge of the wire, the quality of the welds, and the quality and size of the casters. This cart scores an "A" on all points.

Want Seville Classics 18-Inch by 34-Inch by 33-1/2-Inch Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart Discount?

Given I have few shelves in my pantry, and many small appliances, this utility cart serves my needs perfectly. Each shelf holds up to 100 lbs., and the size accommodates things like my electric griddle and blender well. It arrived in a single box, and went together fairly easily. I was able to put it together by myself.

The wheels roll nicely, and lock, and is easily navigable. The cart was significantly cheaper than most I found in stores.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment