Monday, October 7, 2013

Smoke Gray Ten Drawer Storage Cart Smoke Gray/Chrome Frame

Smoke Gray Ten Drawer Storage Cart Smoke Gray/Chrome FrameDon't be fooled that this unit is going to hold any type of weight. I bought it knowing this piece of info so for me it's a great storage unit to hold scissors, templates, stamps, punches, and most of my "tools" for scrapbooking. I even use the paper cutter while it sits on top of the entire thing. It also won't hold 12x12 paper but again I didn't expect that.

I bought two of these to store lightweight inventory items for my home-based business. They are just what I needed size-wise, and look neat and contemporary. My only complaint is the drawers often stick since they are a lighter-weight plastic.

Buy Smoke Gray Ten Drawer Storage Cart Smoke Gray/Chrome Frame Now

No comments:

Post a Comment