Thursday, October 17, 2013

Whitmor 6780-3139-WHT White Resin 20 Pair Shoe Rack

Whitmor 6780-3139-WHT White Resin 20 Pair Shoe RackI was looking for something cheap to put at the bottom of my closet for my shoes, and this did that and more. It was much sturdier than I expected. It heald a variety of shoes, even my winter boots.

This shoe rack has definitely come in handy for 20 pairs of my shoes. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have a lot of heels and they fall at times when I'm trying to remove one pair. It's not the most sturdy thing you'll ever have, but it does its job, overall.

Buy Whitmor 6780-3139-WHT White Resin 20 Pair Shoe Rack Now

I got exactly what I purchased with this item. Easy to assemble and holds all of mine and my husband's shoes. Fit perfectly in my closet to help declutter it a bit.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6780-3139-WHT White Resin 20 Pair Shoe Rack Here

I have the smallest closet in the world and needed to maximize space in my closet. I'm a girl who loves shoes and needed a rack that could be easy to put together an hold 20 pairs of shoes. This rack did just that and is holding up well! I may order another!

Want Whitmor 6780-3139-WHT White Resin 20 Pair Shoe Rack Discount?

Took me about two minutes to put this together, and I'm a perfectionist about assembling things. Rack is pretty sturdy. It's one of those things that you won't miss until you have had one. It makes my room look so much tidier than when I used to line my shoes up against my wall. Holds about four pairs of shoes on each shelf, five if you have small shoes or stack one pair on top of each other. With sneakers, I can't see someone getting five pairs in across a shelf.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment