Saturday, October 5, 2013

Winsome Toscana 3-Shelf Wood Bookcase

Winsome Wood 3-Tier Bookcase, EspressoThe first order we received had no fewer than 5 major defects. But how a company can ship a piece (the front piece) that has had an entire foot split off, I'll never know. I'm not kidding. The entire bottom-left 5", gone.

The replacement was better, but that's not saying much -the first one had no foot on one side, after all; how this meets any measure of quality controls, I'll never know

Thank goodness for Amazon's so-far excellent return policy.

It looks nice, but I expected a better quality bookcase for the price. It had nicks and didn't fit together properly. My hands were sore after putting it together.

Buy Winsome Toscana 3-Shelf Wood Bookcase Now

these are suitable for my purposes... not very sturdy tho and a little complicated to assemble.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Toscana 3-Shelf Wood Bookcase Here

One side of the bookcase came in broken, can't tell if it was during shiping or from factory. The rails where side pannels are fix came obstructed with hard glue, it was a nightmare to remove. It look nice, but you will expect a better quality check from the manufacturer.

Want Winsome Toscana 3-Shelf Wood Bookcase Discount?

Ordered two of these and am very satisfied with them. For a $99 bookcase, there's a lot of solid wood. Only the two side panels are cheap/flimsy plywood, the rest is either solid or heavy quality veneer.

After reading other reviews, I was a little scared of the assembly process, but I had no problems whatsoever. In fact, I think they both went together pretty easily. I would say that if you are comfortable assembling IKEA furniture, have no fear of this piece WAY easier than anything from IKEA. The instructions said assembly should be done by two people, but I had no problem doing it on my own.

Only reason I'm not giving it five stars would be that both bookshelves had a couple of small nicks in the wood. Easily fixed with a black Sharpie, so not really a big deal.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment