Saturday, October 5, 2013

Madesmart 17-1/4 by 11 by 18-1/4 to 32-Inch Expandable Under sink Shelf Organizer

Madesmart 17-1/4 by 11 by 18-1/4 to 32-Inch Expandable Under sink Shelf OrganizerI knew what I was getting before I ordered this item because I had one of these that I bought at a brick and mortar store in the past. Lok carefully at the picture and you will see that it is four black rails that extend to fit under the sink. You can then add or remove five six shelf pieces to make up to two shelves under the sink. The shelf pieces snap on and can slide back and forth along the rails. You can also adjust the height of the shelves by moving the rails up and down. They are held by plastic hand screws on each side. I will say that it doesn't magically sole your space needs under the shelf, but if you think it out a bit, you can almost always increase the amount of storage space under your sink.

I purchased one of these to use under my bathroom sink well over a year ago. It was relatively easy to set up and has worked flawlessly (i.e.: not come apart, sagged or otherwise caused problems in normal use). I particularly like the way the width of the entire unit can be adjusted to fit almost any space, and the way the shelves slide to allow for plumbing. Two thumbs up!

Buy Madesmart 17-1/4 by 11 by 18-1/4 to 32-Inch Expandable Under sink Shelf Organizer Now

The concept for this product is really good--adjustable shelving to put up under the sink in difficult to organize space. Unfortunately the manufacturing makes it a dismal purchase. Once opened, two of the pieces had broken off of the attachment bars, and the other two came apart during assembly. It's quite flimsy plastic, and not designed to hold the heavier spray bottles, detergent, etc. you might have under the sink. Really wanted this to work but returned when it kept falling apart despite lots of efforts to brace it or keep it assembled.

Read Best Reviews of Madesmart 17-1/4 by 11 by 18-1/4 to 32-Inch Expandable Under sink Shelf Organizer Here

not the highest quality, but does the job and for the price a good item to have under the sink. helped us with our organization quite a bit.

Want Madesmart 17-1/4 by 11 by 18-1/4 to 32-Inch Expandable Under sink Shelf Organizer Discount?

This item was incredibly easy to put together and use and is adjustible to manuever around everything under my cabinet. It took me about 10 minutes. I love having the extra shelf. I am ordering another one, just to make the shelves deeper.

A small piece was missing and they sent me a whole new one which only took a couple of days to get here, and they let me keep the other one. Great price! Great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment