Friday, October 4, 2013

Zenith 2623NN 24-Inch Three Shelf Free-Standing Spacesaver, Satin Nickel

Zenith 2623NN 24-Inch Three Shelf Free-Standing Spacesaver, Satin NickelI put this together as soon as it arrived. Gotta love that 2 day shipping :)

My main criteria for the shelf unit was #1 price, #2 looks, #3 fitting the space

#1 Price: This was one of the cheapest units that was Prime Eligible. I was looking for something not too expensive since it's going in a place that we are renting temporarily. I would have picked something of a little more substance if it was for our full time home.

#2 Looks: I like the 'Satin Nickel' color. It's pretty much a silver colored paint. I just didn't want the chrome shiny look. This is of acceptable quality, right where it should be for the price point. The joints where the tubes meet the sides are welded minimally, so you see little bits of open tubing. Overall though I think it looks good.

#3 Fitting: The toilet that this is going over has higher than usual plumbing with a couple short hoses stuck together in a pretty stiff configuration. Since I wasn't going to be able to move the hose up or down a little I needed something with high sides.

One big complaint I have is that the measurements on the website are incorrect. It says the unit is 12.5" deep, but in reality it is less than 11". The box that it comes in also states that it's 12.5" but it also has a picture on it with legs that taper out like this one Contemporary Bath Space Savers. It would appear that they changed the style of the shelf since the instructions still refer to the tapered leg even though the pictures in the instructions don't have any tapered pieces. So I am guessing that the 12.5" would be including the tapered out part at the very bottom, which would be disappointing as a dimension anyways. I'm just glad I didn't order the decorative boxes to go on it yet since the ones I was looking at are 12" and I thought they would fit perfectly.

I needed extra storage space in my small guest bathroom. This isn't the "prettiest" solution but it adds the additional storage space I need. I didn't realize the finish they were describing was a paint. The shelving is wide enough to fit things on without worrying about them falling into the commode. For smaller items you might want to use decorative baskets to keep them from falling through the grates. All and all the shelves fit my need.

Buy Zenith 2623NN 24-Inch Three Shelf Free-Standing Spacesaver, Satin Nickel Now

Went to put this together and none of the holes for the screws aligned and one of the welds broke within minutes of starting to assemble.

Read Best Reviews of Zenith 2623NN 24-Inch Three Shelf Free-Standing Spacesaver, Satin Nickel Here

pretty stable even though its clearly cheap. worth it for the price. wasnt easy to put together but I'm not a professional either. instructions could have been a bit more user friendly. I use it in my kitchen and put the garbage bin under it. i love the way it looks.

Want Zenith 2623NN 24-Inch Three Shelf Free-Standing Spacesaver, Satin Nickel Discount?

It wobbles, sticks way out past the top tank of the toilet and the brace bar across the back bottom is so high up you cant use it. So it wobbles. Wish they made something like these though that fit across the back of your washer and dryer.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment